Other Personal Projects
- Digital Garden @ RadiantGrove - Rough notes that haven’t or will never make the cut for the blog or projects page. They live on their own subdomain for simplicity, but maybe some day will be integrated in this site.
- Brakeing Down Security Podcast - A podcast all about the world of Cybersecurity, Privacy, Compliance, and Regulatory issues that arise in today’s workplace.
- Citations Needed - Citations Needed is a podcast about the intersection of media, PR, and power, hosted by Nima Shirazi and Adam Johnson.
- Code Switch - What’s CODE SWITCH? It’s the fearless conversations about race that you’ve been waiting for. Hosted by journalists of color, our podcast tackles the subject of race with empathy and humor. We explore how race affects every part of society — from politics and pop culture to history, food and everything in between.
- Democracy Now! - Democracy Now! is an independent daily TV & radio news program, hosted by award-winning journalists Amy Goodman and Juan González. We provide daily global news headlines, in-depth interviews and investigative reports without any advertisements or government funding.
- Fireside - Fireside is the Irish Storytelling Podcast. Kevin C. Olohan is your host and Fireside Bard. Every Wednesday, Kevin takes a story from Folklore or Mythology, gives it a fresh retelling, and discusses the story itself and the craft, culture and history of Storytelling.
- How To Citizen with Baratunde - How To Citizen with Baratunde reimagines the word “citizen” as a verb and reminds us how to wield our collective power.
- IFS Talks - IFS Talks is an audio series to deepen connections with the Internal Family Systems Model through conversations with lead trainers, authors, practitioners and users.
- It Could Happen Here - A jaunty walk through the burning ruins of the old world, the one we all live in now, and a guide to avoiding the worst pitfalls along the road to a better world. It Could Happen Here season 1 ended with the possibility of a second civil war. It Could Happen Here Daily with Robert Evans, accepts collapse as a given, and tries to provide a roadmap to survival.
- Know Your Enemy - A leftist’s guide to the conservative movement, one podcast episode at a time, with co-hosts Matthew Sitman and Sam Adler-Bell.
- LGBT Bar NY Podcast - Featuring lively discussion of the latest legal news affecting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community here and abroad. Interviews with LGBTQ lawyers, policy wonks and activists.
- Live Like the World is Dying - How do we live in a world that might be ending? By preparing to survive that end and by working to prevent it.
- Movement Memos - An ongoing call to action for movement work and mutual aid efforts around the country. Kelly Hayes connects with activists, journalists and others on the front lines to break down what’s happening in various struggles and what listeners can do to help.
- Pod Save America - Four former aides to President Obama—Jon Favreau, Jon Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer and Tommy Vietor—are joined by journalists, politicians, activists, and more for a no-b**t conversation about politics.
- Pod Save the World - “Pod Save America” cohost Tommy Vietor thought foreign policy was boring and complicated until he got the education of a lifetime working for President Obama’s National Security Council.
- Risky Business - Risky Business is a weekly information security podcast featuring news and in-depth interviews with industry luminaries.
- Stuff Mom Never Told You - Join hosts Anney and Samantha to listen to Stuff Mom Never Told You, continuing the conversation of what it is to identify as female through research-based discussion around feminism and how it impacts everyday life.
- Stuff You Missed in History Class - Join Holly and Tracy as they bring you the greatest and strangest Stuff You Missed In History Class in this podcast by iHeartRadio.
- The Daily Beans - The Daily Beans is a women-owned and operated progressive news podcast for your morning commute brought to you by the Webby award-winning hosts of Mueller, She Wrote. Get your social justice and political news with just the right amount of snark.
- The One Inside: An Internal Family Systems (IFS) podcast - The One Inside: An Internal Family Systems podcast is for anyone looking to find balance and harmony.
- The United States of Anxiety - The United States of Anxiety is a show about the unfinished business of our history, and its grip on our future.
- There Are No Girls on the Internet - Marginalized voices have always been at the forefront of the internet, yet our stories often go overlooked. Bridget Todd chronicles our experiences online, and the ways marginalized voices have shaped the internet from the very beginning. We need monuments to all of the identities that make being online what it is. So let’s build them.
- This Week in Virology - TWiV is a weekly netcast about viruses - the kind that make you sick. Professors Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler and science writer Alan Dove and guests deconstruct viruses, how they cause illness, and dissect the latest research.
- Unladylike - Find out what happens when women break the rules - those unwritten but all too real bullsh*t expectations of how we should live our lives.
- You’re Wrong About - Mike and Sarah are journalists obsessed with the past. Every week they reconsider a person or event that’s been miscast in the public imagination.
- Your Undivided Attention - In this podcast from the Center for Humane Technology, co-hosts Tristan Harris and Aza Raskin confront catastrophic risk with existential hope. How is technology both a symptom and a driver of broader social, political, and economic forces?